RYAN M EAGLE
email@example.com · 77 Bleecker St. #1029 New York, NY 10012 · 443-854-7710
A creative fueled by the consistent need for extraordinary achievement. Analytical thinker with highly developed ability to evaluate and synthesize nuanced information. Attacks projects with unfailing conscientiousness; a unique combination of gritty determination and polished attention to detail.
Freelance Associate Creative Director/Copywriter, New York, NY (2016 – present)
- Lead digital CRM initiatives for E*TRADE retirement & investment verticals.
- Created digital ecosystem for Coca-Cola's rebranded awards program.
- Wrote and concepted for brands including Coppertone, Animal Care Centers of NYC, Chase Private Client, Con Edison, and Giant Eagle.
POSSIBLE, New York, NY
Associate Creative Director — Copy (2015 – 2016)
- Created concepts and digital collateral for the National Cable and Telecommunications Association.
- Lead campaigns and supervised the NYC creative team on pitches and existing clients including NCTA, SKYY Vodka, HBO, PGA TOUR, Purina, TD Ameritrade, Bank of America, Degree, and Xolair.
Organic, New York, NY
Associate Creative Director/Senior Copywriter (2014 – 2015)
- Co-creative directed digital advertising for AT&T's U-verse line of business.
- Contributed digital, broadcast and OOH executions for AT&T's “Where Will You Be?” campaign.
Wunderman, New York, NY
Senior Copywriter (2010 – 2014)
- Wrote digital and print collateral for Land Rover, Dell Consumer & SMB, Nokia, CVS Caremark, Citibank, and Levi’s.
- Helped lead the “Above and Beyond” rebranding initiative for Land Rover North America.
Citigroup, New York, NY
Online Marketing & Communications Manager (2007 – 2010)
- Wrote and distributed marketing collateral for over 200 affiliate publishers, Google, Yahoo!, and Bing.
- Managed quality assurance for external channels generating ~300,000 account acquisitions annually.
Atlas Media Corp., New York, NY
Writer/Researcher, Development/Digital Media (2005)
- Drafted proposals for development as well as new episodes for active productions.
- Researched hundreds of leads for potential stories to be included in Atlas TV productions.
The Baltimore Orioles, Baltimore, MD
Video-Coaching Coordinator, Productions (2002 – 2004)
- Served as the sole in-game (instant replay) video resource for Oriole players and coaching staff during all home and away games while recording and maintaining video library of all game action.
- Created and presented video scouting reports during pre-series meetings with Oriole pitching staff.
New School University, New York, NY
Master of Fine Arts, Creative Non-fiction Writing – 2006. Thesis: personal essay collection on the quarterlife crisis.
University of Maryland, College Park, MD
Bachelor of Arts, History – 1999. Concentrations in English and American Studies.